If you want to send a private message...

email me on kirstengould@yahoo.com

Wednesday 2 September 2009

One day to go!

I've now said goodbye to Edinburgh and moved out of my flat. I'm back home with my parents in Fife for the final two nights. I finally feel that I've done everything I can do before I go. All the packing, all the cleaning, all the many,many telephone calls to various companies to cancel things...
So far, I have two big bags to check in and two fairly big bags to carry on. My job for tomorrow is to try to whittle things down a bit. ;-)
Today I got some details from the Beijing Office about my in-country training. The two weeks are a nice mix of cultural awareness, VSO training and language skills. Plus, next weekend I get to pay a visit to the Great Wall! Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Hey sis! It's set as favourites and ready to track your adventures- bet you wish there was digital cameras and internet through the last 20 years of travelling! Remember it was all airmail rather than email?

    Will head round after your "last supper" of beef olives.

    Lots of love, dnhl. xxx

    ReplyDelete