If you want to send a private message...

email me on kirstengould@yahoo.com

Thursday 27 August 2009

Trying to fit in a bit of packing


Just over a week now until I leave and the whole packing thing is taking much longer than I expected. Perhaps that's because I'm spending a fair bit of time trying to fit in some one-on-one time with my friends before I leave and also because I seem to be having a fair number of leaving parties.
Party number 2 was last Sunday in a friend's flat with lots of my closest friends there and it had a Chinese theme. In the pics, you can see me standing by a sign which says "Bon Voyage" and a plate of cakes that say "Good Luck." There was also a Who's Kirsten's Best Friend quiz (judged on who could answer the most questions on my likes, beliefs and travels) and a slideshow of photos of me over the last ten years in Edinburgh. Awww, thanks you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment