If you want to send a private message...

email me on kirstengould@yahoo.com

Thursday 6 August 2009

Or not so definite a date...

I got back this evening from a week's VSO course in Birmingham to find an email from my Volunteer Placement Advisor saying that the start date of my training in Beijing has been changed. So I'll now be flying out a few days earlier than planned (well, VSO's motto is 'be flexible.') It's not a huge problem but it will mean I won't have a final weekend with all my family together - sob! I don't actually know the date yet but it'll probably be the 3rd or 4th of September.
I also got an email today from the VSO language tutor in Beijing asking what my level of Mandarin is - ha!!!!

Anyway, I'll let you know as soon as I actually get a flight date confirmed. Either way, it's less than a month now. EEEEEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment